Sunday, January 15, 2012

Tangerine Tango Eye Makeup

Orange is a fun and vibrant colour that is said to stimulate enthusiasm and creativity.  So when Pantone announced the colour of 2012 is Tangerine Tango, I was pumped to create a makeup look based around this colour.


And I really wanted to focus the orange on an eye look because orange looks so amazing on blue eyes, it really makes those baby blues pop!

And this is what I came up with:




Products Used:
EYES
MAC Painterly Paint Pot
MAC Rule
MAC Antiqued
MAC Carbon
MAC Rice Paper
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
Urban Decay 24/7 Zero
MAC Zoomlash
MAC Lingering
Eylure lashes in Cheryl
FACE
MUFE Mat Velvet +
Graftobian powder
MAC Omega
MAC Gingerly
LIPS
MUFE Rouge Artist Intense #23
Face Atelier Peach lip glaze

Check out my youtube tutorial on this look.

1 comment:

  1. I got lots of information by your post. Everything define in this post very beautiful way. You should continue do this type of post.

    ReplyDelete