Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Irish Eyes Are Smiling With A Green St Patricks Day Makeup

I'll admit it, I love St Patricks Day.  I love dressing up in green, drinking green drinks, sinking Irish pub songs at the top of my voice (even when I don't know all the words).  I love it.  So when I decided to create  a makeup look for St Patrick's Day, I went all out.  Green, green and more green topped off with some green bling.  Oh yeah, my Irish eyes are smiling now ;)

Watch my step by step youtube tutorial on this look here

This is my St. Patty's Day Diva :)  Green eyeshadow, false lashes, and green Swarovski crystals!

Another option is to add one gem to the inner corner


Or another option still is green eyeshadow with no bling at all.
PRODUCTS USED:

Eyes ~
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Ben Nye Chartreuse cream shadow
MAC Lucky Green
MAC Bitter
MAC Vanilla pigment
Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in El Dorado
MUFE Aqua Liner in #3
YSL mascara
MAC false lashes
MAC Stud brow pencil

Face ~
MUFE Mat Velvet +
MAC MSF Natural
MAC Golden bronzer
NARS Orgasm

Lips~
MAC lip pencil in Subculture
Face Atelier lip glaze in Peach

No comments:

Post a Comment