Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Hey Sailor!

Oh boy, am I tempted by the images of MAC's latest collection Hey, Sailor.  I love all things nautical, and I think I'm more in love with MAC's posters for this collection then the actual makeup in the collection.  Although in reality, as my husband and I own a sailboat and cruise and race all summer, not a single person (myself included) ever, and I mean EVER, looks this good coming off a boat.  I can only wish my hair looks this perfect post sail!  








The collection will be available in stores by May 24th.  Will you be making any purchases from this collection?

3 comments:

  1. i am going on a hey sailor shopping spree on saturday!! i cannot wait! dying to try those lipsticks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete