Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Katy Perry Wide Awake Makeup

One of my Youtube subscribers suggested to me that I should do a Katy Perry makeup look.  And I just happen to love Katy's new video Wide Awake, so I though it sounded like a great idea!  

For my hair I just curled it with a curling iron, but I was wishing I had the same blue/purple hue that Katy has.  Of all her funky hair colours, I like this one the best.  For the hair accessories, I went to Michael's craft store and found some pretty butterflies which I hot glue gunned bobby pins to.  Believe me, it was very simple to do.









For my makeup, you can watch the video tutorial here.

Products used:
EYES
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
MAC Patina
MAC Shroom
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in Corrupt & El Dorado
Lancome Hypnose Doll Lashes mascara
MAC Brow pencil in Stud
Anastasia brow powder in Med Ash
MAC #36 lashes

FACE
MUFE HD Foundation
MAC MSFN in Medium
MAC Omega eyeshadow as contour
MAC Lovecloud blush

LIPS
MAC lip pencil in Subculture
MAC Creme Cup
Bobbi Brown Crystal lip gloss

1 comment: