Monday, January 14, 2013

My Golden Globe Favourite Looks

Oh the Golden Globes, how I love checking out all of the rich and famous strutting their stuff on the red carpet.  It's a guilty pleasure for sure. 

Here are some of my favourite looks from the night.

Nicole Richie looks so glam, she's come such a long way since that trashy reality show she did with Paris way back when.  I love the colour of her dress, the glam retro curls, and the icy blue eyeshadow was well done without being over the top.

OMG Kate Hudson looked so beautiful!  Love the black and gold dress, love the golden bronze cheekbones.  A classic and timeless look.


 Jennifer Lawrence makeup was beautiful, a soft smokey eye and I loved how her skin looked radiant, fresh and natural.

 Katherine MacPhee looked gorgeous with her dark sultry eyes.  Reminded me a lot of Mila Kunis.  But regardless I still love this look.

And my favourite look of the night goes to Jodi Foster.  Man she makes 50 look amazing!  Her makeup was perfect!  Loved her eyes, loved her soft subtle lips, her skin looked dewy and radiant.  Just beautiful!

What was your favourite Golden Globe look?

No comments:

Post a Comment