Friday, March 4, 2011

Quick Brow Update & Eye Shadow of the Day

So I've been growing my brows out now for a few weeks.  I think I may have to throw in the towel.  I can't stand all those stray hairs!!!  They're driving me crazy and I think I can hear my tweezer calling out for me :)

So here are my brows today:








I'm heading out on a date tonight with my husband :)  So I decided to go for a more dramatic/colourful eye today.  I love purple eye shadow, it looks great on every eye colour.  I used 2 purple eyeshadows from the Yaby "Best of Both World's" palette, with some black in the outer corner.

I really don't know if I can stand to grow out my brows any longer...just like I can't remember what my natural hair colour is, I may just have to accept not knowing my natural brow shape either!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment