Tuesday, March 1, 2011

March Makeup Contest

I announced last week on my Face Book page that I'm having a contest for the month of March.  I'm planning on doing some contests from time to time.  Maybe not every month but whenever I have the chance to do so.

So in case you missed it here are the details:

 March Makeup Contest
I'm looking for the most spectacular picture of a PEI sunset.  Email your pictures to me at mcudmore@pei.sympatico.ca by March 11 and I will post all the pictures submitted to me on my blog on March 12 for people to vote on.  And the picture with the most votes will win a free 30 minute makeup application with me, Michelle Cudmore Makeup Artist, for a selected date in March.  I will also create a makeup look based on the winning picture that I will post on my blog.  FUN! Winner will be announced March 19.  Good Luck!!

So get your cameras out and get snapping or dig through your old photo albums.  I want to see your best pictures!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment