Monday, February 28, 2011

Red Carpet Makeup at the 2011 Oscar's

I love checking out all the celebrities working the red carpet on Oscar night.  What are they wearing?  How is their hair?  And of course I ALWAYS check out the makeup.  Most celebrities don't like to take too much of a risk on red carpet nights, no one really wants to be on the "worst dressed" list.  Some might...but that's a different blog post all together.

Here are some of my favourite looks of the night.

Let's start with the star of the evening, winning Best Actress for her role in "Black Swan".  Miss Natalie Portman.  Such a natural beauty, just had such a beautiful glow to her.  I love her baby belly :)



I thought that host Anne Hathaway looked so beautiful last night too.  I love her fair skin and ruby lips.  Classic!  LOVE IT!



Reese Witherspoon, cute as a button as always.  Love her!



And one of my all time favourite actresses, Cate the Great.  God I love her!  She is so damn beautiful!!!

I love her dress too, she looks so elegant yet natural.  This is one of my favourite looks of the night.

Some people have been saying negative thing about Scarlett's look, but I think she looked beautiful.  Yes her hair is messy, but her makeup looks fresh yet sultry and her dress was HOT!!!


And Gwyneth, she ALWAYS looks stunning.  She looks like a blond Goddess!  I loved her look last night too.  I swear she hasn't aged a bit!



 


I love Michelle's pixie cut, I think it is so perfect for her face.  And I love the contrast between her blonde hair and dark eyebrows, I think it makes her look more interesting.  I wish people would get off the whole "her eyebrows don't match", I think it looks great!

 

And Mandy, she's as cute as a button too don't you think?  Her in Reese belong in their own special cute club.


 And Jennifer Hudson looked radiant in her slim and trim new body.  Love the orange coloured dress on her.  But I do think she went a little over board with the body shimmer, a little is good but just not too much.


So who did you think rocked the red carpet?  Who was on your best/worst dressed list?  I want to hear all about it, post below!









No comments:

Post a Comment