Tuesday, February 22, 2011

How to Look Good While Hitting the Slopes (or any winter sport)

I'm just getting back from a ski vacation in Mont Saint Anne, Quebec.  And while I want to look good when I'm out skiing, I also don't want to take much time getting ready because the early bird gets the fresh groomed trails!

So my secret is the KISS principle (Keep It Simple Stupid)!  I use as much waterproof products as possible (so you don't look look a raccoon) and also using as much hydrating and moisturizing products as I can.

So here I am heading out at 8:30 AM to hit the slopes (I haven't put on my helmut yet but I definitely do wear one).  And um, believe me, I know this is no glamour shot.
I use waterproof mascara and gel eyeliner.  A neutral eyeshadow all over the lid.  Cream blush set with powder and lots of Blistex lip conditioner with an SPF (it's really easy to get your lips sun burnt or even wind burnt from skiing).  And that's it, a simple less then 5 minute routine to get you out the door quick and still look good, all day long!

No comments:

Post a Comment