Sunday, February 6, 2011

Boudoir Makeup & Hair with Jill Hardy Photography

The most recent boudoir session that I worked on with Jill Hardy Photography was back in January.  I really love working these sessions because, well, I love applying makeup, but I also get to meet such awesome and amazing women.  We usually work a full day and book 4 back to back sessions but this session was half the size.

If you haven't checked out Jill's work before, you should check it out, I linked to her website above.  She does beautiful family photos as well as the "Boudoir" sessions.

OK, enough talking.  Let's get to the pictures.  I'll show the ladies in the order that they went in on the day of the shoot.


Lady #1.  I love her peaches and cream complexion.




And Lady #2.  Such a natural beauty!  And super sexy!



Thanks to the fearless women and to Jill for booking me for these sessions!

No comments:

Post a Comment