Sunday, February 27, 2011

Girls Night Out, TOSH Class of 94!

Last night I had 4 of my very good friends from high school over to my house for a makeup and dancing party.  Because of the bad weather not everyone was able to make it but we made the best of it, and well, we are not known to shy away from a party!  EVER!  I have known these girls for soooooo long.  Lots of history together, lots of laughs and lots of shenanigans.  Guaranteed!

So here are my girls at the beginning of the night, without makeup :)  Aren't they pretty?!


This is Tricia before...she actually never wears makeup and was a little apprehensive about the "make over"

And here is Tricia after...sassy!



And here is Angie's before...


And Angie's after...


I didn't get before and afters of Lisa and Kari but here is our group photo before we hit the bars...


And here we are bustin' a move at the Globe.  ***Special note:  blue gum is very, very obvious in photos.  Do not recommend blue gum!











And this is how the night ended...oh dear....sorry Sir John A...I'm thinking it may not have been a first though...

No comments:

Post a Comment