Wednesday, August 24, 2011

The Muppets's Take... OPI ?!

"It's time to put on makeup
It's time to dress up right
It's time to get things started
On the most sensational,
celebrational, muppetational
This is what we call the muppet show!"

The muppet's are hot this season.  And I have to tell you, that makes me smile.  I love the muppet show.  I loved them as a kid and I still love them now.  And that is why I'm super excited that this November OPI is launching a limited edition Muppet's collection.




This is the first time I can honestly say, I'm really looking forward to November!  I just can not wait to get my hands on these polishes!  I love the Fresh Frog of Bel Air, Warm and Fozzie, Getting Miss Piggy With It, and Meep-Meep-Meep.  What do you think of this OPI collection? 

No comments:

Post a Comment