Friday, October 29, 2010

Halloween Party - Round 2

Two more nights till Halloween, but that doesn't stop my little goblins from partying it up!  They each had a different party to go to tonight so there was lots of makeup applying and driving around.

It didn't help that I forgot one of the party gifts and had to return home to get it and then half way to the other party I realized I forgot the house number and had to drive home again a second time to get the directions!

But the day is done, kids are in bed, one still has half her makeup on, and it's soon time for me to curl up on the couch with a glass of vino!

I'll share one of the makeup looks from tonight with you.  This one was inspired by makeup guru Julia's corpses bride.  She's looking a little too happy in this picture but I thought it was such a sweet picture of her, I had to post it!



This one looks a little more sad, and corpses bride like!

Tomorrow is the Fall Fair for our school.  It's our one and only school fundraiser and I'll be manning the face painting and halloween makeup table.  It's going to be a crazy day!  I'll let you know how it all goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment