Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Loose Button & Lancome Canada Contest

Luxe Box by Loose Button & Lancome Canada have teamed up and put together a contest.

A special edition box filled with Lancome beauty products is what is up for grabs!

So here's how the contest works:
The top 25 voted best beauty bloggers/vloggers will win 2 of the special edition Lancome boxes.  One to keep for themselves.  The other to giveaway to one of there followers.

So here's how to vote:

  1. Go to the Loose Button Facebook page
  2. It will direct you to "like" the Lancome Canada Page
  3. Then fill in your name, and email address.  Hit the vote now button, then vote for your favourite beauty blogger/vlogger.   
  4. My logo is Michelle Cudmore Makeup Artist (I'm about in the middle of the pack right now).  I appreciate all your votes!  Seriously I think it would be so cool for a little makeup artist in the smallest province in Canada to win a nation wide contest!!!!!  
  5. You can vote every day, so if you can remember to vote for me I'd be thrilled :)
Contest closes Dec 9, so there's only 3 days left to vote!

Thanks to all my supporters, and to everyone who voted!  You ROCK!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment