Monday, June 6, 2011

A Passion for Purple Eye Shadow

I love colourful eye makeup, not a shocker eh?!  I've gone on and on before about how much I love green eyeshadow, but purple is also right up there for me.  It's easy to wear and is way more flattering on all eye colours then green shadow.  It looks best on brown eyes but blue and green eyed girls can easily wear it too.

The weather here in PEI for June has been so rainy and yucky.  And on days like this I can't help but reach for my brightest and boldest colours to inject some vibrancy to my life :)

Here is what I'm wearing today:

 Eyeshadows used are from the Yaby Best of Both World's palette


What's your favourite rainy day/perk me up makeup colours?  If this PEI weather doesn't improve soon, I may run out of colours!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment