Monday, June 6, 2011

Pirates of the Caribbean 4: On Stranger Tides

I haven't been to see the latest in the Pirates of the Caribbean series, but I have to admit I do enjoy the antics of Captain Jack Sparrow.  Ok, I'll come out with it, I have a not so secret crush on Johnny Depp and I love pretty much every role he plays.

I even made my husband dress up like Captain Jack last Halloween (makeup done by me):



I don't know, but I think all guys look hot with a little black eyeliner.  So rock n roll!


Lots of companies have jumped on the Pirates merchandising, and I've been pulled in by a couple of them.

I bought the OPI nail polish quad for the Pirates of the Caribbean:

The purple shade is my fav!



And this necklace from Swarovski form their limited edition Pirates of the Caribbean line:



Have you seen the movie yet?  What do you think?  Should I hit the theatres soon?  I still haven't seen Bridesmaids yet...

No comments:

Post a Comment