Tuesday, July 19, 2011

July/11 Luxe Box by Loose Button

Have you heard about Luxe Box by Loose Button?  Well, in case you haven't heard, it's a Canadian company that you can subscribe to and each month they send you a beautiful package of 4-5 luxury sized beauty samples.  I got my first box last week.  if you'd like to watch me opening the box you can click here!

When you first subscribe to Loose Button you fill out a profile for yourself so your box is customized to your preferences, which I really like, so not everyone's boxes are exactly a like.

Here is what my box for July looks like:



And they also include a little card that describes each of the products as well as the retail value.

And here are the goodies :)

Stella in Two Peony Fragrance - OMG!!!  I LOVE this fragrance.  I will be buying this in full size for sure.  Not only do I love it, but my husband loves it too!  It's like a man magnet :)

Proclaim Hair Oli Treatment - I had never heard of this brand before.  It's an argan oil treatment.  Smells heavenly!  And so far I really like it in my hair.

Essie Nail polish - my colour is called In Stitches, it's a dusty rose kind of colour.  The colour is a bit "mature" for my tastes, so I think I may pass it along to my mom!

Trucco eye pencil.  I love the shade of this pencil, it's texture is soft, but not as soft and smudgeable as Urban Decay's 24/7 pencil.  I also have found it to be a bit crumbly when applying.  Bottom line on this product, I'll use it, but probably wouldn't repurchase.

I'm looking forward to August's box already!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment