Thursday, July 14, 2011

Sephora Purchases for July/11

Some of my favourite days are when my long awaited purchases finally arrive at my door, and this month's July order took way longer then normal.  Thank's Canada Post!  Oh, well, at least it arrived :)

Here are some of the samples that were included in my order:



And I had 500 Sephora points that I redeemed for this Too Faced eyeshadow palette plus a mini tube of Too Faced Eye Shadow Insurance:

The palette comes with how-to instructions.  I think this little beauty would be perfect for travelling.  It's really compact so it won't take up a lot of room in your luggage.  But it has a range of colours that are good for day and evening looks.


And finally here are my actual purchases from Tarte Cosmetics:


These cheek stains are GOREGOUS!!!  The one on the left is called Blusing Bride, and it is not at all as scary dark as it appears.  It's absolutely stunning on.  And so is the shade on the right, which is called Blissful.

And these are Tarte's lip stains in Enchanted and Charmed.

No comments:

Post a Comment