Saturday, July 2, 2011

The Royal Visit: What Kate Middleton Is Wearing In Ottawa, Canada

The Royals are in Canada!  And I don't know about you, but I've been dying to see what Kate is wearing during her visit to our wonderful country.  Especially during her visit to my home province, PEI - in only 1 more day!!!

Here she is on June 30, 2011 leaving London at the Heathrow Airport.  So classy, makes me think that sporting Lululemon on transatlantic flights just doesn't cut it :)  The blazer is by Smythe, a Canadian designer!
photo by Keystone Press

I don't know about you, but I so wish this is how I look when I step off a plane!  (not even close)  I absolutely love this dress by Erdem!

photo by Getty Images

Here she is on Canada Day, July 1st.  This is my favourite look that she wore, I'm in love with her red maple leafesque hat custom made by Sylvia Fletcher at Locke & Co.  Apparently she's wearing matching red shoes.  And her maple leaf brooch is borrowed from the Queen.
photo by Getty Images
And here she is last night in Ottawa wearing a royal purple frock from Issa London, the Queen's maple leaf brooch and black Prada pumps.
photo by Keystone


Only one more sleep till she arrives in Charlottetown, PEI - I hope I can catch a glimpse of them!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment