Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Make Up For Ever's "Tres Vichy" on Michy!!!

LOL, sorry for the bad title, I couldn't come up with anything good and please don't start calling me Michy, it's the only thing I could come up with that rhymes with Vichy. :)

So what is Tres Vichy???  I have no idea what it means in French.  I know tres means very, so it means very something!   Please, if anyone knows what it means, let me know!

"Tres Vichy" is one of the "Get The Look" looks created by Make Up For Ever, click on the link so you can check it out.  I loved it, so I thought I'd try creating the look on myself, or shall I say moi!

Et Voila!  Here I am:


I don't often show my full face in the pictures that I blog about.  I'm way more comfortable behind the scenes doing makeup then being in front of a camera. But some of my followers have commented to me that they would like to see a whole look, so here it is :)




I tried to use as much Make Up For Ever as I could, but I don't have a lot of MUFE eye shadows.  Here is what I used:
Foundation:  MUFE Matte Velvet Plus
Lips & Cheeks:  Chanel Rouge Coco in Ruban Rose
Eyes:  MUFE Flash colour, MUFE eyeshadow in 28093, yaby soft lotus, MAC Vanilla pigment
MAC Blactrack fluid line, UD 24/7 pencil, and MAC Carbon.  As well as MAC lashes and some Cover Girl Lash Blast mascara.

When I created this look, as always, I didn't have a whole lot of time (who does right).  So as soon as I finished and snapped some pictures of myself (which is a job in itself!).  I had to run right out to pick up my girls from tennis practise and I didn't have time to wash off my makeup.  OMG!!!  I think I'm officially known as the over the top Mom at the tennis courts! :)  Oh well, it's got to be someone right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment