Friday, April 15, 2011

Sephora Package

I got mail today, and it was the good kind!  They really good kind!  My package from Sephora arrived.  It always feels like Christmas morning to me when one of my packages arrives at the door!



Other then Shoppers Drug Mart, there really isn't a lot of places around here to buy makeup.  I usually buy all my makeup online or at trade shows like IMATS.  So needless to say, the Fedex and CanadaPost guys and me are on a first name bases. :)

I feel like I haven't made very many purchases lately, I've been trying to control myself...but it's tooooo hard!

So I just bought a few things from Sephora that I was in need of.  Note that I said need, not want...they're business necessities.  Do I sound convincing?  Not likely :)

Ok, I'm done with the chatting, let's get on with the show n' tell!


I'm not sure if you know this about me or not, cause I don't want to brag or anything, but I'm a Sephora VIB.  LOL...I have no idea what that means...but I get lots of free samples and stuff when I place an order.  So the samples that I got are:  Clairns Multi Active Night Youth recovery cream, Lancome Genifique Youth Activating Concentrate, StriVectin-SD Eye Concentrate for Wrinkles, Korres Antiaging Antiwrinkle Night Cream  (are you detecting a pattern yet????  lord have mercy I'm taking the hint!!!) and Murad Sheer Lustre Day Moisture SPF 15.



They also sent me a free bareMinerals Original deluxe foundation sample.  It comes with a tube of primer, the mineral foundation and a kabuki style brush.  I'm not a lover of mineral makeup, but hey, it's free so I'll give it a whirl.

Now, onto what I bought.  Which is not much, but exciting all the same.  I bought 2 tubes of the Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion.  This is holy grail material, and I wanted to make sure I am well stocked up for my brides during wedding season.  And I also bought the Josie Maran Argan Oil Hair Serum (for myself, not for my professional kit).  I used to buy the Morrocan Hair Oil serum at the local beauty supply center but they won't let makeup artists purchase it anymore, you have to be a licensed hair dresser.  Boo!  So now I'm buying Josie Maran Argan Oil.

And that is it.  For now ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment