Monday, November 15, 2010

Boudoir Makeup & Hair

I had an awesome day yesterday doing makeup and hair for a group of beautiful and confident women at Jill Hardy Photography's boudoir photo session.  You should check out Jill's work at www.jillhardyphotography.com/blog/

This is the second group boudoir photo session Jill and I have worked together on and I have so much fun working at it!  The last session was back in January, the girls were giving their hubbies (or boyfriends) the photo album as a Valentine's Day gift.  How lucky are those guys?!

Here are some of the beautiful women I had the pleasure of doing makeup & hair for last January:



Jill has such an amazing personality and sense of humour that she instantly puts all the girls at ease.  Not an easy task I'm sure!

So right now Jill is busy working away at editing the photos from yesterday, so I don't have any photos to share yet, but as soon as I do I'll be posting an update!

No comments:

Post a Comment