So I am soooo excited to be going to my first ever IMATS show this year in Toronto.
For those of you who haven't heard of IMATS before, it's the International Makeup Artist Trade Show, and all the major makeup companies will be there! I'm talking MAC Pro, NARS, Make Up For Ever, and lots more.
And there are seminars scheduled through out the day by some really famous makeup artists like Eve Pearl and Kevin James Bennett. Some of the seminars I'm hoping to make it to are: Airbrush Foundation Focus, The Art of Correction, Faces & More, The Flawless Face... It's going to be hard to schedule my time because there is just so much stuff I want to see. Forget about eating lunch, it's going to be a nonstop makeup marathon.
The tricky part is going to be getting some shopping done in between the little time I have between each seminar. I will be shopping in 15 minute sprints. I may have to wear my running sneakers!!
So do you want to know whats on my wish list, or should I keep it a secret till I get back???
If you know me then you know I'm gonna blab, cause this girl can't keep a secret! So some things that are on my wish list so far are:
1. Make Up For Ever HD foundations - I already have a couple of colours in this but I want to expand my colour range cause I love them!
2. NARS's new matte lipsticks
3. NARS's smudge proof eyeshadow base
4. a couple of different brands of moisturizers to try out
5. some cream foundation palettes to replace my Bobbi Brown University palette, which is getting low on product
6. some products from the new limited edition Tartan Tale by MAC
And I could go on and on but at the risk of sounding too boring I'll leave it at that. Except maybe one little hint, I hope to be bringing home a really big addition to my kit. Something I'm really excited about and hopefully I'll find what I'm looking for there!!
Since I'm leaving tomorrow, I really must go and get some essentials done before I leave. I can't wait to give you my updates when I get back on Monday!!!