Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Brides Maids - The Movie



Girls, book off Thursday May 13th, it's going to be girls night out at the theatre!  Cause that's the night Brides Maids opens, and you won't want to miss it.  At least I don't!

The majority of my work is bridal makeup, so this movie is right up my alley.  The characters all seem, shall we say, a little out there...  But the funny thing is, weddings bring out the quirks in everyone!

Honestly I've had the pleasure of working with the most amazing and lovely women over the years.  Some I still keep in contact with to this day.  But I think we can all laugh at these crazy characters in this movie.  But seriously, I want to know, did you have any of these types in your wedding party?  Who do you think you are most like?  Not having seen the movie yet, I'm guessing I might be most like the Maid of Dishonour, but I don't know I may take that back after seeing the movie!!!









So whose up with going to the movies this Thursday night????

No comments:

Post a Comment