Wednesday, May 4, 2011

MAC Haul for May/11

Just received my most recent purchases from MAC and thought I'd show you what I bought.  It's not a whole lot because I have a huge order from Make Up For Ever that was just delivered yesterday, which I will blog about after this post.

So here are my MAC purchases:


My favourite makeup brushes are hands down the MAC 239 and 217.  These are my must have brushes,  the holy grail if you will.  The 217 is my number one fav and the 239 takes a close second.  I'm slowly building up a supply of the 217's because they are the best brush for crease work but the don't hold their shape very well when spot cleaned between clients unfortunately.  And I have some really big bridal parties this summer (one that has 10 ladies in need of makeup) so I want to have a large supply of 217's to be sure that everyone's eyes are perfectly blended.


And as you all know from my last post on my great Winners find, you know that my favourite lash glue is DUO, which you can purchase at MAC stores.  But now you can also get it plus false lashes at Winners.  Awesome deal!

And MAC's Sincere blush, cause one of my fav Youtube makeup artists always uses this for contouring cheekbones.

And restocking...Teddy eye pencil, eyeshadows in Cork, Shroom and Fluer Power blush.

And last but not least, Painterly Paint Pot

No comments:

Post a Comment