Thursday, May 26, 2011

London Baby! Part Two...ALL ABOUT SHOPPING!!!

My plan was, that while hubby worked, I was going shopping.  Perfect!  But truth be told, I have a love hate relationship with shopping.  I hate malls (gasp!  I can't believe I admitted to that in writing).  I just don't like the fact you can't see daylight for some reason, it makes me feel kind of claustrophobic or something.  So ditto that for department stores too.  However, I have never in my entire life been in department stores comparable to those in London!

Harrods, oh my Lord!  They beauty abounds in that store, everywhere you look from the light fixtures to the decor right down to the sales people.  All stunningly beautiful.







And if you just wanted to window shop there was tons of eye candy outside Harvey Nichols too.







I walked Regent and Bond Street.  But I spent most of my time on Oxford Street,  the Top Shop store to be exact.  Because we're doing some home reno's right now, I didn't want to go overboard, so I bought these 3 summer dresses from Top Shop...





And I bought these cute little shoes for my daughters from Next.  Can you see the insole says "I Love Shoes".




And of course I couldn't go to London without making a few makeup purchases!  I went to Super Drug and Boots and found these cheap and cheerful goodies...


Cheryl Cole lashes, I wish I bought more then one :(

Barry M Dazzle Dust

Make Up Academy shadows...

The Original Sleek Palette...

Sleek Palette in Sunset...


Oh!  And I almost forgot!  Selfridges had some pretty cool displays, especially in their "Shoe Galleries".

This shoe was made entirely from pots and pans and lids...it was so freakin big I couldn't get it all in the picture!

And how is this for glam Cinderella????

No comments:

Post a Comment