Friday, May 6, 2011

Gifts for My Mom & MIL (Mom & Fran do not read this till after the 8th)

Mother's Day is just a few days away and I've been trying to find the perfect gifts for my Mom and mother in-law, and believe me its been no easy task.  I don't know why, but I find it really hard to shop for people who say they don't want anything.  And you KNOW that they want something....oh those moms can be so elusive.  My husband doesn't know how lucky he is because I ALWAYS tell him exactly what I want for my gifts.  (iPhone!!!)

After hitting a few stores this morning I had to run into to Shoppers Drug Mart to pick up a package at the Canada Post outlet and then it hit me.  Perfume!  Eureka!  So after about a half an hour of me and my 2 daughters squirting and sniffing pretty much every bottle on the shelves we came to an almost unanimous decision.  Since I'm paying for it, I get a little more say, cause I really don't think Grammy wants Harajuku Girl perfume, just guessing.

So I bought my mom j'adore by Dior.  Have you smelled it?  OMG its sooooo nice!  And I plan on picking up some lipsticks for her because she hates buying them on her own.





And for my mother in-law I bought Miss Dior Cherie, which I think is the perfect scent for her.  Don't ask me why, cause I don't really know, I just thought of her when I smelled it.

So what are you getting your Mom's for Mother's Day?  And what are you Mom's hoping to get for Mother's Day?

Wishing all the Mom's a very happy and joyful Mother's Day.  And to my Mom, when you read this AFTER THE 8TH, thank you for all that you do, I love you!  xoxoxoxoxo

1 comment:

  1. I got my mom a nice pair of summery pyjamas, and a "Welcome to My Garden" stepping stone for her flowerbed....whichever flowerbed she decides to put it into of course (she only has about 12 of them)! Also, two cards, one from me, and one from my kids! My brothers and I also split on a gift certificate to her favourite greenhouse garden centre, because she put in a new flowerbed last weekend, and needs some flowers! :) Love ya mom!

    ReplyDelete